Disclaimer: Products containing common terpenes like limonene, myrcene, as well as many other components are extremely hazardous if directly ingested or handled without proper protective equipment. Terpenes are highly flammable and should only be used in heavily diluted preparations.
Warning: Terpenes can be potentially dangerous in their undiluted form. Intended for use in aromatherapy applications. Flammable liquid and vapor. Terpenes can be toxic if swallowed. Terpenes can cause skin irritation. Terpenes can cause an allergic reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. If swallowed or if exposed to eyes, immediately call poison control center or physician. Keep out of reach of children.